Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fun Times with a almost 2 year old!

Between being pregnant, and keeping up with Addison- there is not much time to do anything else. The other day I was in the shower and I heard Addison come running in and she started going "Mmmm...Yummy." Knowing I had not given her anything to eat- I looked out of the shower curtain to find that the little princess went into the trash can and got out the leftover flatbread I had made a few nights before. She had the BIGGEST smile on her face- you could tell she was very proud.


Addison is becoming such a little lady. This was before church last Sunday.

Addisons favorite summer treat has been BLUEBERRIES! Thank goodness Gaga and Papa have what seem like to be an endless supply on the blueberry plants. Addison has really loved going on and picking her own blueberries and eating them right off the vine.

Addy has quite the little personality on herself. She keeps James and I on our toes- and we find that most of the time we are laughing at all the fun things she is doing. As she gets older, it is so fun and exciting to see her excitement over new things. I find that I get excited before showing her something new- and her reactions just make your heart melt. We are very lucky to have such an amazing little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment